Friday, July 14, 2006

Explanation and Copyright

Steve (see Jay's link on the side) was pretty damn smart to start his own "story BLOG," so I will do what most of the world does: Copy the idea!

This is a statement to let everyone know that EVERYTHING I post on this BLOG is my intellectual property. Unless I specifically give you permission to repost anything, you do NOT have my permission to repost anything.

I can't promise these will be good nor can I promise that you'll enjoy them, but I promise that I liked writing them and I enjoyed them. That's really all that counts right?

Comments:
You don't have to say that your stuff is copyrighted, actually. It's automatically copyrighted to you if you post it on the Internet. There are actually good rules out there for Internet copyrights.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?